CelebrateOne (One per day) 18 Iron - (30) Caps
Daily Dose: Take one capsule or chewable daily or as directed, as a dietary supplement Appropriate for: Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Intragastric Balloon Formulation: Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further...
- Take one capsule or chewable daily or as directed, as a dietary supplement
- Appropriate for: Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Intragastric Balloon
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Chelated Minerals: Mineral-Chelation means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acidic environment.
- The only single dose bariatric multivitamin with a lower iron level appropriate for men and post-menopausal women that do not suffer from low iron levels.
- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels.
- Our formula utilizes a 50/50 blend of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin to optimize absorption and prevent deficiencies.
- By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- It is important to keep in mind that the ASMBS guidelines will require additional calcium supplementation. This product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference. Allow a 2-hour window.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.