Celebrate Multi Complete 60-Iron (60 Caps)
Celebrate Multi-Complete 60 contains all of the vitamins and minerals in a two per day, split dose option, patients just need to add calcium. This multivitamin has the highest iron content out of any bariatric multivitamin on the market, making it perfect for the patient who has had a single...
Celebrate Multi-Complete 60 contains all of the vitamins and minerals in a two per day, split dose option, patients just need to add calcium. This multivitamin has the highest iron content out of any bariatric multivitamin on the market, making it perfect for the patient who has had a single anastomosis procedure and requires more iron. This bariatric multivitamin meets the ASMBS standards of multivitamin and iron after bariatric surgery and also includes a higher level of vitamin B-12 (1000 mcg). This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each form of vitamin and mineral to enhance interaction and absorption. le.
- 2 Capsule or as directed
- Appropriate for: Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, or Single Anastomosis Gastric Bypass (OAGB)
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Chelated Minerals: Mineral-Chelation means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acidic environment.
- The only bariatric multivitamin with a 60-mg iron dose level appropriate for patients with a single anastomosis procedure.
- This multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin B12 in a bariatric vitamin using a 50/50 blend (Methylcobalamin and Cyanocobalamin).
- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels.
- This multivitamin also contains a therapeutic dose of vitamin B-12.
- Our formula utilizes a 50/50 blend of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin to optimize absorption and prevent deficiencies.
- By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors..
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.