- All Products
- Latest Products
- Protein Bars
- Meal Replacements
- Variety Packs
- Allergen Specific Products
- Insulated Shippers
Essential Multi 4 in 1 (Milk Chocolate) 7 PACK
Celebrate Essential Multi 4 in 1 shake contains a robust multivitamin, calcium citrate, 25g whey protein isolate and soluble fiber, along with 500 mg of an antioxidant blend with added electrolytes. This is the only bariatric multivitamin protein drink, with added benefits, available for bariatric patients. This bariatric multivitamin meets the ASMBS standards of multivitamin and calcium supplementation after bariatric surgery. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each form of vitamin and mineral to enhance interaction and absorption.
- 2 Servings or 2 Single Serve Packs or as directed
- Appropriate for: All Patients as Directed by a Physician
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Chelated Minerals: Mineral-Chelation means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acidic environment.
- This product is as close as a bariatric patient can get to an “all in one” supplement without causing absorption interference.
- Calcium dosage is listed as elemental level.
- Our formula utilizes a 50/50 blend of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin to optimize absorption and prevent deficiencies.
- By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- One serving (2 scoops) = one chewable multivitamin + 600 mg calcium + 25 g whey protein isolate
- This product is most used by early post-op patients as it may eliminate nausea, athletes, and anyone looking for a convenient alternative to chewables or pills.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.