- All Products
- Latest Products
- Protein Bars
- Meal Replacements
- Variety Packs
- Allergen Specific Products
- Insulated Shippers
Celebrate MultiVitamin (Mandarin Orange) Chewable
Daily Dose: 2 Soft Chews or as directed Appropriate for: Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy Formulation: Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D, and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means these nutrients do not need to be taken with...
- 2 Soft Chews or as directed
- Appropriate for: Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D, and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands’ formulations.
- Chelating means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid (the building blocks of protein), we have increased the likelihood these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Excess vitamin A intake can lead to birth defects and a possible risk of osteoporosis. If you are
pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, consult your healthcare provider.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
- Celebrate created the first bariatric Multivitamin Soft Chew in the world, and it is still the best in the industry. Our soft chew is the ONLY multivitamin soft chew that meets the 2019 ASMBS (the premier authority on bariatric science and nutrition) Nutritional Guidelines for bariatric surgery patients!
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
- Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish gelatin, and shellfish.