- All Products
- Latest Products
- Protein Bars
- Meal Replacements
- Variety Packs
- Allergen Specific Products
- Insulated Shippers
Celebrate MultiVitamin *Iron-Free* (270 Caps)
Our bariatric multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a bariatric multivitamin and meets the ASMBS standards of multivitamin after bariatric surgery. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each form of vitamin and mineral to enhance interaction and absorption.
- 3 Capsules
- Appropriate for: Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Chelated Minerals: Mineral-Chelation means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acidic environment.
- Our formula utilizes a 50/50 blend of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin to optimize absorption and prevent deficiencies.
- By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use