GenePro (30 Servings) Unflavored 30g Protein Powder - 2nd Generation
GENEPRO Medical Grade 30g Protein Powder - Winner of Business Journals Life Science Award for “Impact Product of the Year”
GEN2 has the equivalent of 30g Protein per 1 Tbsp Serving. It has the addition of ProHydrolase (protease enzyme blend) which increases absorption from 94% to 97.8% and contains 56.7 calories per serving, while GEN1 has 98 calories per serving.
To insure complete mixability and satisfaction with GENEPRO GEN2, please follow these guidelines:
- COLD beverages: Sprinkle GENEPRO GEN2 on top of the beverage and stir lightly (use a fork, NOT a spoon).
- HOT beverages: Sprinkle GENEPRO GEN2 on the bottom of a dry cup or bowl prior to adding the liquid. Stir lightly (use a fork, NOT a spoon).
- In liquids that are higher in PH/ALKALINE it is recommended that GENEPRO GEN2 be first mixed in lukewarm, lower PH, liquid to insure complete mixability, and no clumping, prior to combining it with the higher PH liquid. Example, mix one scoop GENEPRO GEN2 with 2oz of liquid dairy creamer prior to adding hot coffee. If you have any clumping issues, please try this remedy and you should have the issues fixed.
- In clear liquids, GENEPRO GEN2 will make the liquid cloudy but will NOT affect taste or consistency. Some users will experience Synesthesia (your mind telling you that there is a taste or change based on a change in sight or visual sensory stimuli). This is present in less than 9% of the population.
- Please note that adding GENEPRO GEN2 into a full commercial water bottle with a regular cap, will result in clumping. Genepro needs air in order to completely mix (with little to no effort), adding GENEPRO® GEN2 on top of your water in such an enclosed environment will not allow enough air into the bottle. Shaking the bottle when there is 2/3rds or less in water volume, will allow the powder to mix easier.
US PATENT NUMBER: US 62/495,688