Cheesesteak - Bariatric Pasta
Healthwise Cheesesteak Bariatric Pasta will help you feel warm and happy from the inside out. What an excellent low carb and high protein food for bariatric patients and diabetic patients alike. A healthy and nutritious meal that is convenient for work, trips, or on-the-go. Easy to make with just a little water - extremely delicious and filling.
7 Servings per container
Textured Vegetable Protein, Pasta [Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid], Romano and Parmesan Cheese [(Milk and Part-Skim Milk, Salt Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Whey, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid], Soluble Corn Fiber, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Onion, Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrocholride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Dehydrated Green Bell Pepper, Gum Blend (Arabic, Xanthan, Guar), Salt, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Caseinate, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Dehydrated Green Chile Pepper, Dehydrated Mushroom, Spice, Garlic Powder, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Caramel, Turmeric.
Contains: Milk, Soy and Wheat. Manufactured on equipment that processes soy, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Combine contents of package with 4oz of hot water in medium microwave safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly.
3. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir and cook another 3 minutes. Allow 30 seconds to 1 minute to set in microwave. Carefully remove bowl as it will be hot. Stir and enjoy.
1. Combine contents of package with 4oz. of hot water in saucepan. Stir.
2. Bring to a boil using medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, stir frequently