- All Products
- Latest Products
- Protein Bars
- Meal Replacements
- Variety Packs
- Allergen Specific Products
- Insulated Shippers
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Chicken Alfredo Pasta is just the bariatric friendly food to have you feeling happy and excited about eating. This creamy meal has my mouth watering just writing the description. If you love chicken Alfredo then buy this meal and start enjoying fast. We ship your food fast so you can enjoy it very soon. This tasty pasta is so easy to put together you can eat after just a few minutes of heating up water.
7 Servings Per Box
Protein Blend (calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed gelatin), Enriched Pasta (durum semolina flour [wheat], niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), Textured Vegetable Protein (soy flour), Modified Corn Starch, Sour Cream (cultured cream, nonfat dry milk), Parmesan Cheese ([Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], disodium phosphate, Salt), Salt, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor (Maltodextrin, Whey Solids, Natural Parmesan, Cheese Flavor, Salt), Gum Blend (Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Artificial Flavor (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids), Natural Flavor (Maltodextrin, Modified Butter Oil, Salt, Dehydrated Butter, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Annatto and Turmeric [for color]), Spice, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, and Soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 min 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 min 30 sec. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
*For drier consistency, prepare with 4 oz. of water
- Combine the contents of the package with 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained. Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.