- All Products
- Latest Products
- Protein Bars
- Meal Replacements
- Variety Packs
- Allergen Specific Products
- Insulated Shippers
Celebrate Rebuild Protein+Probiotic (Cookies & Cream) Single Serve
Our ReBuild Protein shakes were created to support a healthy gut microbiome while maintaining muscle protein balance. This 20 g whey protein isolate shake also boasts a prebiotic, probiotic, and fiber. With 0-3 g of sugar and 90-120 calories.
- 1 Single Serving Packet or as directed
- Appropriate for: All Patients as Directed by a Physician
- Protein Quality: Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra-refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 out of 100 on the PDCAA scale. This complete protein provides your body with all of the essential amino acids it needs.
- 1 billion CFU bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)
- 2 g Inulin derived from Chicory Root (Prebiotic)
- 90 – 120 Calories
- 4 – 6 g Fiber
- 0 – 3 g Sugar
- Gut health is the foundation for your digestive tract and the gut is where you break down food and process nutrients for your body to use. Good gut bacteria aids with digestion by multiplying in number so the “bad” bacteria does not have room to grow, while maintaining balance in the gut. An unbalanced gut microbiome can cause gastrointestinal issues and studies show that the balance of bacteria in the gut may improve your emotions and how your brain processes information.
- Bacillus coagulans helps to increase the digestibility of foods, this means that it aids the body in increasing the amount of food broken down in the digestive tract for absorption and utilization into the body. Bacillus coagulans can sustain a high acidic environment within the stomach and does not breakdown when exposed to high temperatures.
- The prebiotic in ReBuild is Inulin, which is derived from chicory root. Inulin is linked to increased weight loss and has a zero ranking on the glycemic index making this a well-balanced prebiotic for the digestive system that may aid in blood sugar management.
- Fiber helps to sustain the feeling of fullness and reduce the amount of ghrelin being produced (ghrelin is the hormone that stimulates appetite). The soluble fiber included in ReBuild is well tolerated at various doses and boasts a low glycemic response. Fiber also promotes calcium absorption and bone mineralization.
- GMP Certified – It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
- Manufactured in a peanut free facility.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Very low calorie diets (below 400 Calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do Not use for Weight Reduction in such diets without medical supervision. Not for use by infants, children, or pregnant or nursing women.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.